2006/02/07

It's my anniversary with Bibiana today

A year ago we had our first date. A month ago we were married. Wow! What a happy feeling! I can't express it in words. Now I can't live without Bibiana. Happy Anniversary, honey :-) I love you :-) Wintertime will be pleasurable times from now on. Having moved to Toronto three years ago, I gained a new family here when I married Bibiana. So, December we will have Christmas Eve dinners and Christmas and New Year's Eve parties. January will always have our wedding anniversaries. And the plan is to celebrate the next two on a cruise ship going to where it is warm, like the eastern Carribbean and the Mexican west coast, if we can afford it. February will have our dating anniversaries and Valentine's Days. Between January and February we will visit relatives for Chinese New Year. March will have Bibiana's birthday and Clara's birthday. Something to celebrate in the cold days of winter. Some day Bibiana will visit Ottawa and experience Winterlude or perhaps go to Niagara-on-the-Lake to join in the Ice Wine Festival. So many winters ahead. So many fun things to do. Happy happy. See you at lunchtime, honey :-) I love you, Bibiana :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home